This corporate Treasury function are looking for a Cash and Sustainable Financing Manager to support their cash requirements.
- You will develop and build strong relationships with our cash forecasters to understand the business requirements with responsibility to deliver highly accurate forecasting.
- You will work closely with the cash forecasters with the ability to influence, manage and generate great target performance by thorough communication, planning and alignment.
- You will monitor the forecast spend of our capital investment portfolios to enable the development of our sustainable financing solutions and ensure they are consistent with our finance framework.
- You will work with the business to identify suitable investment cases, build case studies and deliver the reporting requirements to demonstrate compliance with Green Bond principles and EU taxonomies.
- Associate of the Association of Corporate Treasurers, Qualified Accountant or equivalent qualification
- Cash management experience, ideally in large corporate
- Demonstrable experience of managing cash movements up to c£1bn
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Proven ability to deliver against changing priorities and deadlines and react quickly to complex situations
- Effective planning and implementation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – confidently encouraging/providing feedback and resolving issues raised at all levels
- Previous experience of developing ideas to enhance business advancement with finance professionals
- Confident at challenging stakeholders to deliver excellent results
- Excellent IT skills to manipulate and work with data and appreciate the inter-relationships and controls - SAP/TMS experience would be advantageous.