The Big 4 Corporate Treasury teams focus on providing Corporate Treasury functions with their knowledge and expertise for complex matters. The teams provide treasury experience across front, middle and back office Treasury matters inclusive of; Risk Management, Debt Management, Cash management, Accounting and TMS.
- Risk management: foreign exchange, interest rate, credit and commodities.
- Providing support and information to external audit teams
- Internal Audit
- Technical support on accounting and regulatory change projects such as IFRS 9 Financial Instruments, new UK GAAP, EMIR and Basel III.
- Providing clients with advice on technical treasury and accounting issues
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations/forums, thought leadership collateral and marketing material
- Must have a professional qualification: AMCT, ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
- Hedge Accoutning knowledge: IFRS 9 and/OR IAS 39
- Must be a strng communicator with good analytical and project management skills
- Prior experience working within a Corporate Treasury function with good technical knowledge of financial instruments, risk management, treasury strategies, systems, governance and controls