A leading challenger bank who has made their mark as being a specialist lender and savings bank are recruiting within the treasury department for a Fund Transfer Pricing Analyst. This role would suit a balanced sheet savvy financial professional with experience gained from partnering with the business or working within a similar treasury role analysing the balance sheet from a treasury / asset or liability perspective.
- Part of a wider ALM team, you will be developing the fund transfer pricing methodology that serves as a framework to effectively manage the banks cost of funding between treasury and the banks business lines.
- Similar experience in a commercial or retail bank with a strong understanding of asset lines (mortgages, loans etc) and liability channels (deposits)
- Strong balance sheet knowledge gained either from direct experience in FTP, ALM, or working as a finance business partner
- Expertise in working closely with the banks businesses and explaining liquidity and Interest Rate Risk charges associated with the banks funds transfer pricing policy
- Comfortable dealing with large data sets and working in a data savvy team of professionals