Join a UK bank who are prominent in niche corporate solutions, allowing them the accolade to be feel confident as a leader in the merchant banking market. Working in this treasury team you will play a key role in helping the bank raise funding to support their various asset led business units.
- The position will lead a team of three and mainly focus on secured funding, a mix of deal set up, renewal and managing the current structured transactions and overview of the reporting and analysis of the current facilities.
- Knowledge of small medium enterprise and consumer lending via securitised transactions
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with structured funding external stakeholders – rating agencies, lawyers, regulator etc
- Confident in reviewing the transaction documents from a legal side, negotiations and understanding the operational impacts
- Ability to communicate complex methodologies and procedures in a simple and coherent manner
- Any breadth of experience within the wider treasury function, such as Liquidity Management, being part of work committees, involvement in Alco, would be seen as a distinct advantage