The treasury analyst will be responsible for supporting the daily FX and IR risk management process.
- Working within the FX and IR treasury team to ensure FX and IR operations, controls and reporting are run efficiently across the global business.
- Responsibility for the daily FX Risk reporting, and FX risk analysis
- FX Dealing and trade booking – Spot, Forwards and Swaps
- Review and management of FX rollover risk and settlement.
- Support daily operations of front office
- Perform reconciliation calculations of open hedges and FX execution requests
- Provide operational cover for junior treasury analyst
- Support manager with strategy requirements, system solutions, hedge ideas and new projects
- Adherence to internal policies, processes and methodologies
- 2~3 years’ experience working within a treasury function with dealer/execution, cash management and treasury risk background.
- Good understanding of the FX markets and experience in FX dealing (Outrights and swaps).
- IR risk knowledge an advantage.
- Good operational experience and understanding of cash management.
- Studying for ACT or Accounting profession would be an advantage.
- University graduate, prefer some experience in financial analysis
- Good technical and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work autonomously but provide good communication/feedback to manager.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic and able to respond to changes in priorities
- Open, confidant and articulate team player.
- A proactive ‘can do’ attitude is important, as is the ability to use initiative to appraise and improve existing processes. Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- System skills over and above excel skills an advantage (e.g. Alteryx, robots)