A non-bank lender with a portfolio of bespoke commercial products is now in a growth phase and in a strong position to make an additional hire in their Treasury team. The Treasury Analyst will support the Treasury Manager and Head of Treasury across a variety of duties due to the small size of the team.
- As much as you will have specific responsibilities, you will also get exposure to all aspects of the treasury function, as well as the opportunity to work with senior management. Your duties will cover - Funding facility monitoring and reporting across legal entities; cashflow forecasting; supporting Alco presentations; supporting annual facility renewals and restructuring; operational execution of the funding facilities; assisting with analysis to support new business; supporting the build out management of key banking relationships; managing and monitoring bank accounts; process Improvement and automation, including testing and implementing a Treasury Management System.
- A background in finance, either in a team supporting a treasury function, or within the Treasury function
- Financial services experience, ideally with securitisation or fund accounting knowledge
- Attention to detail and ability to reconcile data sets and cashflows
- Strength in understanding the commercial business aspects and forecasting those
- Data savvy with the ability to confidently model in excel
- Ability to communicate at all levels, take constructive feedback and deliver to tight deadlines